Digital transformation has a powerful impact on all businesses and employees. According to a study by the Everest Group, 73% of companies failed to derive any business value from their digital transformation efforts . It is essential for companies to have a comprehensive outlook. They must recognise and understand the importance of mobile applications in digital transformation.
Mobile is the heart of your digital transformation journey
Mobile apps should take the center stage in your digital transformation strategy. Here are a few reasons why mobile is the heart of your digital transformation journey:
- Mobile is one of the most convenient and accessible mediums to ensure connectivity.
- Mobile helps employees to access and share content on the go, at any time and from anywhere. It is ideal for real-time updates to make quick and relevant decisions.
- It can help your business move forward to the next phase. It opens a portal for constant innovation. It is an ideal medium to stay up to date with latest technologies.
- Mobile apps can easily track the tasks completed by team members. Furthermore, enterprises can generate a dashboard that allows controlling users, systems, and approvals. These processes and workflows can be automated to save time and money.
- Mobile apps are flexible and can be easily integrated on to various other systems.
- Companies with lesser mobility suffer from low quality data and increase in costs.
Some key figures to represent the importance of mobile applications in digital transformation
The Kizeo Forms app to digitalise your business!
Make Kizeo Forms the heart of your digital transformation journey. It is an all in one app that allows you to record data on the field. The data is then transformed and transferred to the right person at the right time. Furthermore, it is the ideal app to manage workflows, automate processes and integrate information on your business systems.
Just follow a few steps to create your free trial account and discover the plethora of opportunities
|Create your form on the web platform
|Collect data on your mobile device / tablet
|Send data analyse and make business decisions